Terms and Conditions
Router Support number concentrates to deal with its clients in a professional, productive and a satisfying manner. By hiring Router Number Support for your business, you will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be developed between the clients and Router Number Support, and that no partnership or joint venture must be referred by either party in this case.
- Date of initiation of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date to both.
- A monthly report of performance services will be provided to the clients if and only if it was mentioned in the contract or the proposal of the service otherwise no claim by the customer will be termed as forged and false.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service trader without prior notice of at least 7 business days.
- Router Number Support reserves all the rights to outsource a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the contract will not have any rights under or in connection with the contract.
- If the clients subscribe to any monthly service package of Router Number Support then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the start of the work.
- If Router Number Support and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay at least half of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining amount of the payment will have to be made within the 7 days of the commencement date of the services. Otherwise, the policy will get lapsed automatically.
- Router Number Support shall provide a detailed bill to the clients monthly, in advance having full details.
- Also if a client, in any case, fails to pay the monthly invoice when it is due on him Router Number Support shall terminate the services immediately. Without giving any lease in this case. We will not be liable to issue the 7-day prior notice in this case.
- Router Number Support will not be liable for any indirect or resultant losses due to delay in obligated services or product, where the delay is caused by natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Router Number Support safe from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Router Number Support to the clients under this agreement, including without any limitation, claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services traded by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark violation, claims due to obstruction or defect of services provided, or for any content offered by you for publication by Router Number Support.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information provided by the clients to Router Number Support for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as it is published. Router Number Support will not be responsible for concealing the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of the content being transmitted.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, Router Number Support fails to deliver the performance of any of your obligations under this contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver until unless if it does not come in the compliance with the refund policies.
- Any waiver will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing and falls under our refund policies.
Router Number Support reserves all the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time. You should also go through the Router Number Support Privacy Policies and Refund Policies for the in-depth information of all the policies of our company.